Verified. The Hottest Social Event at 55th DAC
OneSpin is again teaming up with partners and industry friends to present Verified, a celebration of the verification ecosystem at the 55th Design Automation Conference. This exclusive, invitation-only event will feature live music and dancing, vintage arcade and table games, top shelf open bar, hearty pub-style snacks, and a quirky San Francisco vibe.
Monday, June 25, 2018 | 8:00 PM to Midnight
Golden Gate Tap Room, 2nd Floor | 449 Powell Street, San Francisco, CA 84102
Golden Gate Tap Room
Located just off San Francisco’s legendary Union Square, Golden Gate Tap Room is one of the city’s most popular gathering places. Opportunities for fun abound in this laid-back, retro venue featuring a staggering list of 100+ beers, an abundant wine selection, and tasty pub fare. Challenge colleagues and bond with customers over a friendly game on GGTR’s two regulation shuffleboard tables, three SkeeBall games, two foosball tables, new and vintage arcade games, and pool tables.
Address and Location
Getting to Verified from DAC is a snap! We recommend the following options:
- Walk: Golden Gate Tap Room is a ten- to fifteen-minute walk from Moscone Center West. Follow point of interest signs for Union Square and you’re sure to be headed in the right direction.
- Transit: Indulge in a piece of history on your way to and from the party! Golden Gate Tap Room is located on a San Francisco Cable Car line. Hop aboard at Powell Station (corner of Powell St. and Market St.) and snap a selfie as you travel the way San Franciscans have since the 1870s.
- Fare is $7 each way; exact change is required. Payment may also be made using the MuniMobile app.
- Local Tip: Tourists congregate at Powell Station for photo ops. If it is crowded, walk up Powell Street to the next small stop on the line for faster boarding!
- Ride: San Francisco is well served by traditional taxi cabs and ridesharing services, such as Uber and Lyft.
Shake off the stress of a long day at DAC as you jam out to the energetic sounds of Livewire, the Bay Area’s dance cover band! Showcasing an eclectic mix of the best songs from the 70s and 80s through current rock and dance hits, Livewire will have your toes tapping to a wide range of music, from Journey to Michael Jackson to Bruno Mars.